RBC is currently providing three options for attending the Sunday morning service:
- We will provide a live-stream option of the 10:30am service and anyone can choose to watch from home. Each week a link to the service will be included in the weekly bulletin.
- 9:00 am Service: Masks are required when socializing inside and when entering/exiting the building. Masks may be removed once seated in your pew and for the duration of the service. (People who wish to wear masks for the service may still do so, or may sit in the Fellowship Hall if desired.)
- 10:30 am service: Masks are optional and social distancing is available downstairs if desired.
- Have you had a known exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 (an unmasked close contact less than 6 feet away for greater than 15 minutes, or someone in your household who tested positive in the last 14 days)?
- Do you have any COVID-19 symptoms?:
a. Fever over 99.5F
b. Symptoms of respiratory illness (new or changing cough, shortness of breath, nasal drainage/congestion, sore throat)
c. New loss of taste or smell
d. New fatigue, chills, headache or muscle/body aches
e. GI symptoms: Diarrhea more frequent than usual; nausea or vomiting
- If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you should NOT attend church but should isolate yourself and consider getting tested for COVID-19. All family/household members of someone diagnosed with COVID-19 must not attend church and should stay home. Call your doctor or see www.CDC.gov
- Seek medical care immediately if you are having trouble breathing, chest pain, or other severe symptoms.